I Basic Infor :
Screen size: 10-19 inches
Type: Capacitive touch screen
Specifications: 23.8 inch
Packaging ratio: 16: 9
II Advantages :
1.Waterproof // Oilproof / Anti-fingerprint / Anti-reflection / Explosion-proof
2. Support large size customization, size can reach 65 inches
3. Touch through thick glass and wear gloves.
4. Support multiple interfaces, Windows XP system, Android system, etc.
5.Support touch active pen mixed input
6. Support multi-finger touch, 40 fingers
III Specifications :
OD: 358.69 (W) * 591.16 (L) ± 0.25mm
VA: 296.96 (W) * 527.54 (L) ± 0.2mm
AA: 297.86 (W) * 528.44 (L) ± 0.2mm
Total thickness: customizable 1.1-6 mm
Surface hardness: 6H
Light transmittance: ＞ 85%
Working temperature: -30 ℃ ～ +75 ℃
Storage temperature: -40 ℃ ～ +85 ℃
Humidity: 90% at 60 ℃
Linearity: +/- 1mm
Touch life:> 350,000,000 times
Resolution: 4096 × 4096
Touch points: 10 fingers
Interface: USB, I2C, serial port
System: Windows XP / 7/8/10, Android, Linux
IV Note when using TP capacitive touch screen:
1. Interference issues. Since the capacitive screen realizes the touch function by detecting the change of the capacitive signal on the touch surface, it is easy to be interfered by the external electromagnetic environment. Therefore, the capacitive screen should be kept away from the interference source, and the interference source mainly comes from the LCD screen and the power supply. When installing, it is recommended that the large-sized capacitive screen and the LCD screen be kept at a distance of more than 1.5mm. The power supply is also recommended to choose a power supply of good quality as far as possible to prevent the interference signal from being too strong to touch properly.
When single tp is tested. Please test the insulation material (such as foam, etc.) under the tp first, and then replug the usb cable after moving the tp or plugging the fpc during the test to ensure normal touch.
2. The TP is damaged due to improper operation. Because the back side of the TP is directly outside, it is easy to be damaged by hard objects, so please handle it gently. In addition, fpc is also a relatively fragile part, and the intensity should be soft when folding, so as to avoid dead folds.
3. The touch effect is not ideal. For example, there are random jump points, disconnections, and slow response speeds. Please do not worry, because the samples are only debugged for a single tp, which may be different from the overall environment. Large, need to be optimized for the whole machine.