1 Component integrity
A complete set of touch screen products must include the touch screen body, controller, drive disk, instruction manual, and accessories necessary for installing the touch screen (such as double-sided tape, dust strips, connection cables, etc.). When buying a touch screen, first check that these parts are complete.
(1) Purchase warning: In the contract, invoice, and receipt of the purchase of the touch screen, pay attention to asking the merchant to indicate the type and brand of the touch screen purchased, otherwise it will be recharged by some bad merchants and false.
(2) Consistency inspection: check whether the trademarks on the drive disk, touch screen, controller, driver software, instruction manual, packaging and other components are consistent with the manufacturer. If they are inconsistent or do not have trademarks, they are counterfeit goods. After-sales service is not guaranteed.
(3) Driver software inspection: verify that the trademarks and manufacturers displayed in the driver software are consistent with the trademarks and manufacturers on the purchased touch screen and software installation instructions. If they are not the same, they are counterfeit products, and they can also pass the tests provided by the manufacturers. Program testing product authenticity
(4) Identification of pirated driver software: The use of pirated driver software not only has instability in the touch screen system, technical support and after-sales service are also not guaranteed, and may also cause legal problems. The pirating of driver software is generally realized by changing the file name and modifying the trademark and manufacturer information in the driver software of other famous manufacturers, so it is easy to identify.
3. Screen appearance
For pure glass technology touch screens, the visible area of the screen must be free of air bubbles, magazines, indentations and scratches; the edges of the screen must be free of burrs, bumps, corners, and other defects; the screen must be free of burns, scratches, and no stains on the surface or clip Firm. The transducer of the sonic touch screen has full solder joints, no solder joints, burrs, no scratches on the substrate, and no burns on the base.
The key check of the resistive technology touch screen is whether there are scratches, because scratches not only affect the quality of the touch screen, but can seriously affect the entire touch screen scrapping.
4. Controller and connection cable
The connection of the controller requires the connecting wire and plug to be firm and reliable.
5. Anti-interference ability
(1) High-frequency interference test
Under normal operating conditions of the touch screen system and the monitor, place the screen signal cable and the controller close to the switching power supply of the monitor and stay for 15 minutes, and observe whether the touch screen system shuts down and jumps. If there is, it shows that the ability to resist high frequency interference is poor.
(2) Electrostatic interference test
When the touch screen system and the display are working normally, stick the touch screen on the display for 15 minutes, and observe whether the touch screen system has closed and jumped. If there is, it indicates that the antistatic interference ability is poor.
(3) High voltage influence test
Under the normal working conditions of the touch screen system and the crt display, move the screen signal line and the controller close to the cathode of the cathode ray tube and stay for a minute, and observe whether the touch screen system has closed and jumped. If there is, it shows that the ability to resist high pressure is poor.
(4) Voltage fluctuation influence test
Common touch screen power supplies are + 5v and + 12v. For touchscreens powered by + 12v, when the touchscreen power point suddenly jumps from + 13v to + 11v (for + 5v touchscreens, when the touchscreen power point jumps from + 5.5v to + 4.5v), observe whether the touch screen system has shut off and jumps. If there is, it shows that the ability to resist voltage fluctuation is poor.