(1) The purpose of disassembling the display is to completely expose the front surface of the CRT and remove the front cover of the display to install the touch screen.
(2) Notes on unloading the monitor (touch screen)
When removing the CRT, do not grab or collide with the neck and electron gun (touch screen) of the CRT. Because the electron gun is a glass structure, it is very easy to be damaged. Therefore, the safety of the electron gun must be taken into consideration after removing the CRT. Generally, the CRT display faces. Place it in a plastic bucket.
(3) After removing the CRT and the front cover of the display from the front cover of the whole display, try to put the touch screen into the front cover of the removed display. Generally, some ribs are designed inside the front cover. These ribs are mainly released during the production process. Useful, if you interfere with the touch screen or feel that the long-term use may damage the wire on the edge of the touch screen, you should use a diagonal pliers to cut it off. (It is best to sharpen the incision after cutting, because the cutting is too sharp and may hurt. And the wire on the side of the touch screen, such as space allowance, etc., can be covered with foam double-sided tape.
(4) Sticking the dust-proof strip The dust-proof strip attached to the front cover of the display has two functions:
1. Stop the pressure transducer. Some monitors, such as the PHILIPS front cover, are not high enough. If the touch screen is not attached to the touch screen, the transducer will be crushed, which will make the touch screen unusable. This phenomenon is still prominent on the flat screen display. The upper dust strip can make room for the transducer to solve this problem.
2. Stop external dust from entering the stripe area of the touch screen. If there is too much dust on the touch screen stripe, it may cause problems such as slow touch response and partial touch failure. Sticking the dust strip can effectively solve this problem.
(5) Apply double-sided tape. Apply double-sided tape to the visible area of the picture tube. When the touch screen is pasted, peel off the double-sided tape.
(6) The back cover of the entire display. In order to observe the working state of the control box, it is recommended to install the control box on the outside of the display. However, if it is aesthetically pleasing, the control box can be glued to the inside of the display with a double-sided tape or a screw with a diagonal pliers. At the same time, a small hole that can pass through the screen or serial cable is cut out with a diagonal pliers. : The position of the control box and the outlet hole is not fixed so as not to affect the internal space of the display, and does not affect the reinstallation of the display.
(7) Clean and paste the touch screen. Thoroughly clean both surfaces of the touch screen with a glass cleaner and suede while cleaning the surface of the display. After cleaning, carefully touch the touch screen to the screen and stick it on the screen. Pay attention to keeping the reflective stripe of the touch screen outside the visible area of the picture tube under the premise of ensuring the safety of the transducer. The touch screen has three transducers facing up, and immediately Seal the gaps on the four sides with high temperature resistant tape to ensure that no dust enters the gap.
If the front cover of the monitor is placed flat on the workbench and then the picture tube is installed in the front cover of the monitor, be sure to lower the front cover of the monitor so that the touch screen does not directly touch the workbench because the surface of the touch screen is curved, otherwise the pole Easy to crush the touch screen during installation!
The height of the rubber gasket should be slightly higher than the total height of the touch screen and double-sided tape.