There are currently two types of multi-touch technology:
Multi-Touch Gesture and Multi-Touch All-Point. In layman's terms, multi-touch recognition gesture direction and multi-touch recognition finger position. Multi-touch, as the name suggests, recognizes the touch of two or more fingers. The purpose of the multi-touch system is to simplify the operation of the software system and integrate it according to the modularization. After using the group computer technology, the adaptive video matrix technology, the intelligent multi-touch total control screen technology, the terminal is adopted through the network and the server. The comprehensive information linkage application, completely user-oriented design, allows technology to adapt to people's habits.
1. Multi-touch technology recognition gesture direction: Most of the market is Multi-Touch Gesture, that is, when two fingers touch, the direction of motion of these two fingers can be recognized, but the specific position cannot be judged, and zooming and panning can be performed. , rotation, etc. This multi-touch implementation is relatively simple, and the axis coordinate mode can be achieved.
2. Multi-touch technology recognition finger position: Multi-touch recognition finger position Multi-Touch All-Point can recognize the specific location of the touch point, multi-touch recognition position can be applied to the detection of any touch gesture, can detect both hands Simultaneous touch of ten fingers also allows other non-finger touch forms, such as palms, faces, fists, etc., even wearing gloves. It is the most user-friendly human-machine interface method, which is suitable for applications with multiple hands at the same time. Multi-Touch All-Point is based on the mutual capacitance detection method, not the self-capacitance. The self-capacitance detects the change of the capacitance of each sensing unit. When there is a finger, the parasitic capacitance will increase, thus judging the presence of a touch, and the mutual capacitance. It is to detect the change of mutual capacitance at the intersection of rows and columns. When there is a finger, the mutual capacitance will decrease, and it is possible to judge the presence of the touch and accurately determine the position of each touch point.
The touch screen technology is convenient for people to use and operate the computer. It is an interactive input technology with great development prospects. Therefore, it has been widely valued by various countries, and has invested a lot of manpower and material resources to develop it. New touch screens are constantly emerging.
(1) Touch pen: The touch screen operated by the touch pen is similar to the whiteboard. In addition to the display interface, window, and icon, the touch pen also has the function of signature and mark. This type of touch pen is greatly enhanced than the stylus function that was only available in the early selection menu.
(2) Touchpad: The touchpad uses pressure-sensitive capacitive touch technology with the largest screen area. It consists of three parts: the bottom layer is the center sensor, which is used to monitor whether the touchpad is touched, and then processes the information; the middle layer provides graphics and text for interaction; the outermost layer is the touch surface layer, which is high in intensity. Made of plastic material. When the finger touches the outer surface, this information can be sent to the sensor within 1 / 1000s and registered. In addition to compatibility with PCs, it also features high brightness, clear images, and easy interaction. It has been used in pointing information query systems (such as electronic bulletin boards) and has received very good results.
(3) Touch screen: It can be used in the studio to use the touch screen comment system. Simply speaking, the input and output are combined into one. No mechanical buttons or sliders are needed. The display is the human-machine interface. The entire touch screen system consists of an LCD, a touch screen, a touch screen controller, a main CPU, and an LCD controller. The multi-touch screen controller is the core of the touch screen module. The touch screen controller uses PSoC (Programmable System Chip) technology. PSoC is a mixed signal array that integrates programmable analog and digital peripherals and MCU core, so the flexibility of PSoC, Programmability, high integration and other features are widely used in touch screen controllers. The touch screens are now 32, 46 and 70 inches, support 1080p FullHD resolution, support multi-touch control without any additional settings, and can be viewed vertically or horizontally. Even more convenient, it uses standard HDMI, FireWire and USB interfaces, plugged in and connected to a Mac, Linux or Windows PC to get started.
The development trend of touch screen technology has the characteristics of specialization, multimedia, three-dimensional and large screen. With the development of the information society, people need to obtain a variety of public information, touch screen technology as a public information transmission system for interactive windows, using advanced computer technology, using text, images, music, commentary, animation, video, etc. Various forms, intuitively and visually introduce various kinds of information to people, bringing great convenience to people.
Xinhechang Technology is the leader in the smart interactive industry. It is the leader in touch screen technology. Users can directly use the finger on the screen, such as clicking a button, double-clicking to open the application, dragging the display content, zooming in and out with two fingers, etc. Touch operation, the system also supports handwriting track shortcut operation, for example, writing “W” on the screen, you can quickly adjust the signal window, full screen display and other operations, the operation is smooth. The system supports 256-point multi-person touch mode, and multi-person operation does not interfere with each other. The use of a touch pen and an electronic pointer can achieve a completely consistent interaction effect. For a large use scene, a telescopic electronic pointer can be flexibly adapted to the needs of the user.
We believe that with the rapid development of technology, Xinhechang Technology as the "integrated solution service provider of intelligent interactive information system" will definitely shine in the human-computer interaction industry.